How you can help HHFF.
- Spread the word about this work, help us network.
- Attend our events, join this site, read our newsletter, volunteer to work at our public educational events, fundraisers, etc.
- Make donations of your time, used equipment (cars, trucks, trailers, campers, RV’s) or other goods, horses, or professional services.
- Contributions to support this work are 100% tax deductible. We gratefully acknowledge all donations with a written receipt for your tax records. A financial statement is available upon request.
We hope to have our Donate button up and working ASAP. However, in the meantime please consider writing a check to "Healing Harvest Forest Foundation" for a tax deductible contribution and mail to:
- Click here to view our long awaited documentary, "Somehow Hopeful".
- The first DVD, entitled “Chronicles of the Biological Woodsmen,” is still available!
- This DVD is a documentation of the evolution of the organization as recorded by public mixed with some private video shot in the forests and working with the horses. It contains most of the TV coverage we have had over the last ten years or so.
Please send $25.00 (S&H is included) in check or money order to:
Healing Harvest Forest Foundation
8014 Bear Ridge Road SE
Copper Hill, VA 24709